S-Series S0.75 (1.5 users)
BaseVac Oil Free Dental Compressors S-Series S0.75
• Perma Dry Desiccant Dryer
• Pressure Filter Regulator
• Auto Condensate Drain
• 6’ length of 1/4” Flex Line hose
Our package can include some or all of the following.
For information on leasing me, Click Here.
|Product Selection||Ensuring we get you the right product at the best price|
|Installation and Debris Removal||Ensuring the installation is complete to our standards and we recycle all packaging material|
|Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring the equipment is serviced on a regular scheduled maintenace plan|
|Extended Warranty with Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring you are always covered no matter what and when equipment failures may occur|
|hp / KW||0.75 / 0.6|
|CFM||3.1 @ 80 PSI|
|Operating PSI||70 – 100 PSI|
|Voltage/Amp||115V / 1 / 60Hz / 7.8A|
|Dimensions||L 26” x W 18” x H 25”|
|Voltage Min/Max||110/115V | 1 | 60Hz|
|Full Load Amps
||20 Amps Max|
|Watts / Hour||330|
|BTU / Hour
||L 38” x W 30” x H 31”|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
• Clean air intake manifold combines both compressor heads to a common 3/4” female copper fitting. For clean air intake from fresh air source use 1.5” – 2” PVC or ABS schedule 40 or better. Hospital and goverment clinics may require copper / stainless steel pipe (see NFPA or CSA requirements).
• Room must be provided with active ventilation.
• It’s recomended to allow 18” around and above the compressor for easy access service.
• Room temperature should range 50 °F – 104 °F ( 10 °C – 40 °C).
|Remote Start Transformer||111531|
|External Air Inlet||2880131|