D-Series D1.5-220 (5-6 Users)
Engineers have designed these compressors for years of reliable service with performance you can trust. A heavy duty block, durable cast cylinders, forged steel connecting rods, and precision machined aluminum pistons means you’ll get the longevity you deserve from a compressor. And with a 100% oil free design and patented Perma Dry self purging desiccant dryer you’ll get the high-quality air you need.
BaseVac Oil Free Dental Compressors D-Series D1.5-220
• 2 x 1.5 hp Compressor Heads
• 2 x Perma Dry Desiccant Dryers
• Dual Air Coolers
• Pressure Filter Regulator
• Auto Condensate Drain
• 6’ length of 3/8” Flex Line hose
Our package can include some or all of the following.
For information on leasing me, Click Here.
|Product Selection||Ensuring we get you the right product at the best price|
|Installation and Debris Removal||Ensuring the installation is complete to our standards and we recycle all packaging material|
|Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring the equipment is serviced on a regular scheduled maintenace plan|
|Extended Warranty with Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring you are always covered no matter what and when equipment failures may occur|
|hp / KW||2 x 1.5 / 2.3|
|CFM||10 @ 80 PSI|
|Operating PSI||70 – 100 PSI|
|Voltage/Amp||220V / 1 / 60Hz / 17A|
|Dimensions||L 35” x W 24” x H 35”|
|Voltage Min/Max||208 / 240V | 1 | 60Hz|
|Full Load Amps
||30 Amps Max|
|Watts / Hour||1286|
|BTU / Hour
||L 47” x W 36” x H 41”|
|Shipping Weight||286 lbs|
• Clean air intake manifold combines both compressor heads to a common 3/4” female copper fitting. For clean air intake from fresh air source use 1.5” – 2” PVC or ABS schedule 40 or better. Hospital and government clinics may require copper / stainless steel pipe (see NFPA or CSA requirements).
• Room must be provided with active ventilation.
• It’s recommended to allow 18” around and above the compressor for easy access service.
• Room temperature should range 50 °F – 104 °F ( 10 °C – 40 °C).
|Remote Start Transformer||111531|
|External Air Inlet||2880132|