2HD 4.25P (5 users)
• This product is 100% dry. That means no oil or water is used in operation at all.
• Our dependable rotary vane technology makes for a dry vac that you can count on to last. It’s a technology that is simple to service. This keeps it running longer than any other vacuum on the market.
• Like all BaseVac suction systems, the 2HD series comes with industry leading power.
• The modular design allows your system to grow with your practice. A 2HD can be upgraged to a 3HD system with a simple upgrade kit.
BaseVac 2HD Series Vacuum Pumps 2HD 4.25P
Designed for 5 – 12 User Clinics
Our package can include some or all of the following.
For information on leasing me, Click Here.
|Product Selection||Ensuring we get you the right product at the best price|
|Installation and Debris Removal||Ensuring the installation is complete to our standards and we recycle all packaging material|
|Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring the equipment is serviced on a regular scheduled maintenace plan|
|Extended Warranty with Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring you are always covered no matter what and when equipment failures may occur|
|Users||2 x 2.5|
|Operatories||5 – 6|
|hp||2 x 1.2|
|Amps||2 x 8.8|
|Voltage||220V, 1 Phase|
|Dimensions||26″ x 18″ x 38″|
|Lbs||2 x 94|
- Remote start capability built in for HD series – remote switch not included.
- Exhaust Kit includes piping from pump with P-Trap, drain and 23 inches schedule 80 1 ¼ inch pipe. Inlet Kit includes hose and fittings from air water separator to vacuum pump
- As with all dry vac suction systems a drip leg is recommended on the exhaust line to prevent condensate return to the pump and is included with all systems.
- This is the maximum number of users during normal working conditions (includes diversity). for 100% redundancy (back up / spare) do not count 2nd motor in calculation
- All models adjustable from 5” Hg to 25” Hg. Recommnded set point 15” Hg to 20” Hg
- Noise level measured at 3.5 feet with inlet and exhaust piping connected.
- Weight excludes packaging for shipping.
- Optional 3 Phase 230 / 460 / 575 – 220v single phase models include a buck boost with each pump to adjust voltage to 220 volts +/- 5 volts
- Systems come complete with: air/water separator, auto drain kit, quick disconnect hose kit, inlet piping kit and exhaust piping kit.
- 1HD Series pumps are expandable to 2HD systems with a simple upgrade kit or up to three pumps, with the addition of a wall mounted control panel and upgraded inlet and exhaust piping kits.
- Larger capacity and continuous run air water separators are compatible with HD systems.
Charcoal Exhaust Filter
|Replacement Vane Kit|
|Tank Elevation Stand|
Line Cleaner (NeutraClean)
Line Cleaner (Atomizer)