1HD 4.40P (4users)
BaseVac 1HD Series Vacuum Pumps 1HD 4.40P
Designed for 2.5 – 4 User Clinics
• This product is 100% dry. That means no oil or water is used in operation at all.
• Our dependable rotary vane technology makes for a dry vac that you can count on to last. It’s a technology that is simple to service. This keeps it running longer than any other vacuum on the market.
• Like all BaseVac suction systems, the 1HD series comes with industry leading power.
• The modular design allows your system to grow with your practice. Start with a 1HD and have the comfort in knowing you can add on vacuum pumps as you need them. No more starting from square one when you want to upgrade.
Our package can include some or all of the following.
For information on leasing me, Click Here.
|Product Selection||Ensuring we get you the right product at the best price|
|Installation and Debris Removal||Ensuring the installation is complete to our standards and we recycle all packaging material|
|Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring the equipment is serviced on a regular scheduled maintenace plan|
|Extended Warranty with Preventative Maintenance||Ensuring you are always covered no matter what and when equipment failures may occur|
|Voltage||220V, 1 Phase|
|L x W x H||28″ x 18″ x 19″|
- Remote start capability built in for HD series – remote switch not included.
- Exhaust Kit includes piping from pump with P-Trap, drain and 23 inches schedule 80 1 ¼ inch pipe. Inlet Kit includes hose and fittings from air water separator to vacuum pump
- As with all dry vac suction systems a drip leg is recommended on the exhaust line to prevent condensate return to the pump and is included with all systems.
- This is the maximum number of users during normal working conditions (includes diversity). for 100% redundancy (back up / spare) do not count 2nd motor in calculation
- All models adjustable from 5” Hg to 25” Hg. Recommended set point 15” Hg to 20” Hg
- Noise level measured at 3.5 feet with inlet and exhaust piping connected.
- Weight excludes packaging for shipping.
- Optional 3 Phase 230 / 460 / 575 – 220v single phase models include a buck boost with each pump to adjust voltage to 220 volts +/- 5 volts
- Systems come complete with: air/water separator, auto drain kit, quick disconnect hose kit, inlet piping kit and exhaust piping kit.
1HD Series pumps are expandable to 2HD systems with a simple upgrade kit or up to three pumps, with the addition of a wall mounted control panel and upgraded inlet and exhaust piping kits.
Larger capacity and continuous run air water separators are compatible with 1HD systems.
Charcoal Exhaust Filter
|Replacement Vane Kit|
|Tank Elevation Stand|
Line Cleaner (NeutraClean)
Line Cleaner (Atomizer)