The Genie U Lab Water System produces ultrapure water (Type I water) and RO water from tap water directly. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I and RO water. Quality of ultrapure water meet or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Tank recirculation model guarantees water quality in the tank.