Genie R produces reverse osmosis (RO) laboratory-grade water from tap water directly. It applies high recovery reverse osmosis (RO) technology to produce pure water for general laboratory needs with easy maintenance and low running costs.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- A tank Sanitization Module can be used to effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
- Tank recirculation model guarantees water quality in the tank.
Which Model is Right for Me?
Type of Water Produced
Feed Water Source