Produces Type I ultrapure water from RO, distilled or deionized water and it is designed for critical laboratory applications, offering desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I water. Quality meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- The system can be linked to multiple dispensers via wired or wireless.
- An optional automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage.
- The main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space since it fits well to be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- A universal water level sensor can be provided to prevent the system from pumping air.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
Which Model is Right for Me?
Type of Water Produced
Feed Water Source
RO, Distilled, Deionized