Produces ultrapure water (Type I water) and EDI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. Offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I and II water. Quality of ultrapure and EDI water meet or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I and II water standards.
- Built-in 254 nm UV lamp kills bacteria and a 185/254 nm dual wavelength UV lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- A tank sanitization module can be equipped to effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Exceptionally consistent and predictable high purity Type II water from the best in class IonPure EDI (electrodeionization) module.
- Fully automated system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
Which Model is Right for Me?
Type of Water Produced
Feed Water Source
Type 1, Type 2