Genie E produces EDI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ•cm at 25 ℃ , which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with water requirements for the US, Europe and Canada.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
Which Model is Right for Me?
Type of Water Produced
Feed Water Source