Genie A is a plug-and-play water system with a small footprint, producing ultrapure water (Type I water) and RO water from tap water directly. An ideal choice for users who need up to 20 liters of ultrapure water or RO water per day. Quality of product water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- Can be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- No storage tank needed: eliminating potential contamination and bacteria growth from the storage tank.
- Compact design: no additional pre-treatment filters required; remote dispenser on the system.
- Leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.