T6 Series Split Beam UV-Vis
Designed for accuracy and performance in a compact design the T6 Series of UV-Vis Spectrophotometers offer wavelength accuracy as low as +/- 1 nm combined with low stray light of less than 0.05%T. With a focus on reliability in a compact footprint, these entry level Spectrometers set a new bar for value and capability. PERSEE delivers the capabilities required by customers in education, agricultural, environmental and food & beverage industries, all the options and services at such value that customers can get months of consumables or additional instrumentation within their budget without sacrificing performance.
- High performance fixed 2nm spectral bandwidth.
- Low stray light 0.05%T (T6U).
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 1nm (T6U).
- Supplied with either universal pathlength 5 cell changer or fixed path length 8 cell changer as standard.
- Holographic blazed grating 1200lines/mm.
- Local control software for photometric fixed wavelength measurement.
- Easily upgraded to include quantitative analysis, multi wavelength spectrum & kinetics.
- Built in cell holder storage.
- Robust modular design with a small footprint.
- Can be used with UV-WIN software (optional).
- Scan speed: Selectable
- Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: T6U: ±1 nm ; T6V: ±2 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: T6U≤0.2 nm ; T6V≤0.4 nm
Which Model is Right for Me?
T6 Series UV-Vis
Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium arc lamps
T6U: ±1 nm ; T6V: ±2 nm