The STERICELL® hot air sterilizer is intended for use in healthcare for the hot air/dry heat sterilization process of non-packaged and packaged medical devices, including invasive devices, designed by their manufacturers for hot air/dry heat sterilization.
- Features quiet operation with a fine patent-protected forced airflow system in the chamber using a built-in fan that eliminates "cold air“ pockets.
- Bulk and sediment-creating substances can be processed in closed containers.
- The device is suitable for medical and veterinary practices, clinics and hospitals, pharmacies, health centres, laboratories.
- The STERICELL® device meets the highest demands for quality, speed, ease of use and safety.
- The internal layout of the chamber allows the trays or shelves to be rebuilt and materials of various sizes to be inserted for the best use of the interior space.