Dry Heat, Natural Gravity Convection Ovens
Cost-effective, with a wide temperature range, & exact and reliable simple heating/drying processes, the ECOCELL® line is characterized by noiseless operation & slow air flow. With working temperature from 5 °C above ambient up to 250/300°C and precise temp control, these ovens are ideal for many applications.
- Sturdy design and perfect corrosion prevention are ensured by a self-supporting outer jacket made of galvanized steel sheet with hard and resistant baking varnish on the outer side.
- The inner double-jacket chamber and the door panel are made of high-quality stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304).
- For the purpose of energy saving and minimizing the heat radiated to the ambient air the chamber is perfectly insulated with an ecological insulating material.
- The inner walls of the chamber can be easily removed without using any tool, e.g. for the purpose of cleaning.
- The chamber has a continuously adjustable air flap and can be provided with a door window and an interior lighting on request.
- The door is secured at four points for perfect tightening.